且行且珍惜经典的句子
编者按:且行且珍惜经典的句子,从网络整理而来,如有错误或者句子推荐,欢迎留言评论。
●This is just a bad dream,
and you’re NEVER waking up.
这只是个噩梦
而你,永远也不会醒来 ----Flowey《传说之下》
●往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it ----《功夫熊猫》
●暴力是无能者的最后手段。
原文:"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." ----艾西莫夫
●他长得像一个怪物
人们把他当成一个怪物
最后 他成了一个怪物
He looked like a monster.
So they treated him like a monster.
Then he became a monster. ----阿曼达·沃勒《x特遣队》
●雨点吻着大地,微语道:“我们是你的思家的孩子,母亲,现在从天上回到你这里来了。”
The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, “We are thy homesickchildren, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.” ----泰戈尔《飞鸟集》
●“Let’s put a smile on that face!”
“脸上来点儿笑吧!” ----《蝙蝠侠前传2:黑暗骑士》
●Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes, they forgive them
孩子最初爱他们父母,等大一些他们评判父母;然后有些时候,他们原谅父母。 ----王尔德
●Anger makes you stupid,stupid gets you killed.
愤怒会让你变愚蠢,而愚蠢会害死你自己。 ----《行尸走肉》
●在你想要放弃的那一刻,想想为什么当初坚持走到了这里。 The moment you want to give up, think about why did insist to come here ----宫崎骏
●Change starts with you, and me. Change starts with all of us. ----《疯狂动物城》
●I do not know where to go,but I have been on the road.
我不知道将去何方,但我已在路上。 ----宫崎骏《千与千寻》
●As long as we live in each other’s heart, death can’t keep us apart. 只要我们住在对方心里,死亡就不是分离。 ----《北京遇上西雅图》
●Sometimes the biggest surprises are the ones you spring on yourself.
有时最大的惊喜就是自我突破。 ----《绯闻女孩》
●Only two things in this world so that our souls are deeply shocked First,
这个世界惟有两样东西让我们的心灵感到深深的震撼,
our brilliant stars overhead, First, our hearts lofty moral laws.
一是我们头顶上灿烂的星空,一是我们内心崇高的道德法则. ----康德《实践理性批判》
●For we pay a price for everything we get or take in this world, and, although ambitions are well worth having, they are not to be cheaply won.
任何世间所取,必付出代价,雄心虽值得拥有,却非廉价之物 ----Lucille Maud Montgomery《犯罪心理》
●only one heart I have is suffering with your eyesight,though heart inclined to left side,but feel ache yet。
我就这么一颗心,你看着伤吧!
●当你为错过太阳而哭泣的时候,你也要再错过群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. ----罗宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔
●Don’t keep calm if you are in the same room as FRANCE.
不要保持淡定如果你和法/国身处同一个房间。 ----《黑塔利亚》
●The problems of your past are your business. The problems of your future…are my privilege. 你的过去我不愿过问,那是你的事情。你的未来我希望参与,这是我的荣幸。 ----《神探夏洛克》
●Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends. 有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。 ----《燃情岁月》
●不懂你的人为你的成就喝彩,懂你的人为你的付出心疼。
Those who don’t understand you cheer at your success, those who do are saddened by the price you paid. ----《模仿游戏》
●Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you are gonna get. ----《阿甘正传》